Skiing with the champions in Madonna di Campiglio
A day of skiing and sharing marked by sport and solidarity.
SCIARE COL CUORE is an Onlus Association thought to create a day on skis with the createst champions of the past and present, with the goal of collecting money for associations and projects that deal with medical research and help, with particular care about children.
The event is supported by many athletes, journalists and VIPs, especially from the world of skiing and sport. We are honoured to have you with us to share a day on skis and sustain such an important charity project.
Di seguito il programma dell'evento e alcune informazioni pratiche:
Sunday, April 16, 2017
- 5 pm Arrival of the Italian athletes, press, vips
- 6 pm Bib numbers to the Italian champions and ski clubs in Sissi square
- 8 pm Aperitif and dinner at the "PIANO 54"
Monday, April 17, 2017
- From 7 am to 8 pm Bib numbers (for those arriving in the morning) at the "BAR RISTORANTE FORTINI"
- 8 am Opening of the lifts
- 8.30 am Check
- 9.30 am Start of the team races between ski clubs with the the captains and the Italian athletes
- Lunch in the mountains to follow at the "RIFUGIO BOCH" - Grostè area
- Prize-giving of the team races to follow with the Olympic Italian athletes Delivery of the prize “SCIARE COL CUORE CANDIDO CANNAVO’ 2017” in partnership with the GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT- Charitable lottery POOL SCI ITALIA, music, photos, interviews RADIO E TV, RAI, SKY SPORT, MEDIASET
- online: http://www.sciarecolcuore.it/iscrizioni.html
- calling the Organizing Committee Sci Club Monte Bondone A.S.D. (345 4262152 o 340 7124107)
ADMO Trentino (0461 933675)
- on the race day
Entry fee of € 15,00 (€ 6,00 given to charity to the Association ADMO of Trento).
- Campiglio daily ski pass: 50 % off for all the participants, families and trainers.
- discounted lunch at the RIFUGIO BOCH for all the participants
More info: http://www.sciarecolcuore.it/