In Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo, you can also take a trip on the snow pulled by man’s best friend: dogs! To experience these lovable animals at work in their natural woodland habitat, try dog sledding!
During winter in Madonna di Campiglio, the Athabaska school organizes trips with their huskies at Piana di Nambino. The services include dog sledding with an instructor, a day with the sled dogs (for families, schools, or other groups), a course for mushers to learn how to steer a dog sled (7 days or 2 weekends).
In summer, if you love animals and taking walk, you can also try dog trekking for a different way of experiencing the mountains.
The school organizes bikejoring trips for extreme cyclists, as well as cart-pulling courses (using dogs).
Winter fares 2014-2015
- tour with the instructor: adults € 30, children under 12 years € 25
- dog sledding initiation: € 80
- tour by night and dinner in a farm holidays: adults € 70, children under 12 years € 45
- 2-day course (1st day: dog sledding initiation; 2nd day: tour of 15 km with lunch in a farm holidays): € 250
- 5-day course: € 500
New winter 2014-2015
- Dogsledding & Winter farm at malga Darè: dogsledding and visit to the farm with the animals. Cost: 100 euro per person.
- Sled excursion & Winter farm at malga Darè: visit to the farm with animals. Cost: 60 euro per person.
cell. + 39 333 1328490