San Giuliano di Cilicia's church

SEARCH AND BOOK
arrival date

SEARCH & BOOK

  • Book with us:  
  • no booking costs  
  • direct contact  
  • only Apt partners  
  • a 100% safe payment platform


Laghi Di San Giuliano

T

Caderzone, S. Giuliano di Cilicia church (1292), at mt 1941


On the eastern shore of S. Giuliano lake there is the sanctuary-church dedicated to S. Giuliano di Cilicia. The church, yet famous for its spring of "good water for fever", was guarded by an hermit in the past.

The first document of the church is dated 1292. It is supposed that the church was rebuilt in 1488 by Lodron family in the place where, according to tradition, S. Giuiano retired to expiate the killing of his parents-in-low due to a tragic error of gelosy for her wife.

 

The present  church was built in 1868.

During the summers from 1649 to 1654, the prince bishop Carlo Emanuele Madruzzo liked to stay in the building near the little church.

contacts - where we are

Off.
Madonna di Campiglio

+39 0465 447501

Off.
Pinzolo

+39 0465 501007

WhatsApp
 

+39 0465 447502
time diff=2.584755897522