When the mountain pasture comes alive!
Are you looking for a real experience of nature and genuineness? Your children dream to stroke a cow? Are you curious to learn how the cheese is produced?
Stay with us for un unforgettable shepherd-day starting with an amazing dawn in the Brenta Dolomites!
In a mountain pasture hut the day begins very early, so prepare your backpack and set the alarm clock; arriving at the pasture hut you'll hear the cowbells ringing, this means that the cows are ready for the milking. All around the sky is changing its colour from the dark of the night to the brightness of the dawn. It's time to begin! But don't worry, at the end you can enjoy a tasty breakfast prepared with fresh local products.
When and where:
- Saturday 16: Malga Rosa (Porte di Rendena -Villa Rendena)
- Saturday 30: Malga Patascoss (Madonna di Campiglio)
- Saturday 6: Malga Cengledino (Tione di Trento)
- Saturday 13: Malga Rosa (Porte di Rendena -Villa Rendena)
- Saturday 20:Malga Patascoss (Madonna di Campiglio)
- Saturday 27: Malga Ritorto (Madonna di Campiglio)
Adults € 20.00 - children up to 12 years free.
Compulsory online booking within 5 pm of the previous day.
Not to be missed!