Where can you get COVID tests in the area?
The Alp Trauma Clinic, in close collaboration with the Tourist Board, has set up an antigen and molecular swab testing service in Madonna di Campiglio:
from Sunday 12 December 2021 to Monday 25 April 2022
Locations, times and features
- Via degli Sfulmini n. 11 - Specific testing centre in a location outfitted for the purpose.
By appointment only. Call +39.0465 880495
Every day from 8.30 am to 7.00 pm.
By appointment only. Call +39.0465 880495.
During other hours, a walk-in service will be available.
The location has the advantage of being very central, but there are no parking spaces available, so it is strongly recommended that visitors do not drive to the site.Price: the Antigen test costs €15.00 for all age groups.
At the moment at this test centre in Madonna di Campiglio, IT’S NOT POSSIBLE TO DO PCR TEST.
For RAPID tests (lateral flow test), still taken with a nose and throat swab but with a result in 15 minutes, please refer to :
- Terme di Caderzone (+39.0465 806069). By appointment only. Call24-48 hours in advance.
- Farmacia Cattani di Spiazzo (+39.345 4473816). Call to book an appointment.
Days and times:
up to 31/12 from Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 11.00 am and from 3.00 pm to 7.00 pm; Saturday 16/10 and 06/11 (8.30 am - 11.00 am/3.00 pm -7.00 pm); NOT 01/11 (pharmacy is closed). How long it takes to get the result: 20-25 min (including data entry, swab, test result and receipt of e-mail to download green pass).
Result in English: YES.
Cost: € 15 adult; € 8 ages 12-18.
- Eco Spes-Tione di Trento(+39.0465 324947). Call to book an appointment 24 hours in advance. The result will be available on the Apss website written in Italian and English.
- StenicoPharmacy (+39.0465 701834) and MalèPharmacy (+39.0463 901131) call 24-48 hours before to book an appointment. The cost at affiliated pharmacies is €15. Results will be available on the Apss website in Italian and English.
- GEAdental clinic in Tione (+39.0465 324924).
Result in 15 minutes.
Cost: €15 for adults/€ 12 up to the age of 16.
By appointment only. Call: +39.0465 324924 during the Clinic opening hours, preferably in the morning from Monday to Thursday, from 8.30 am to 12.30 pm.
Test service times:
- Mondays/Wednesdays: from 6.30 am to 9.00 am
- Tuesdays: from 7.00 pm to 8.45 pm
- Thursdays: from 6.00 pm to 9.30 pm
- Fridays: from 6.30 am to 9.30 am/from 6.00 pm to 9.30 pm
- Saturdays: from 8.00 am to 9.00 am- Sundays from 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm
- Malè Pharmacy (+39.0463 901131) call 24/48 hours before to book
- from 8.30 am to 9.30 am (10.00 am)
- from 5.00 pm (5.30 pm) to 6.30 pm
- from 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm on the following public holidays
Booking is required:
Telephone +39.0463 / 901131 (book your appointment by telephone rather than email where possible)
- Presson Pharmacy (ph 0463974185) - Dimaro Folgarida municipality
From 8.15 to 10.00 and from 16.30 to 18.45 every day, by appointment
- Folgarida Pharmacy (ph 0463 986444) - Dimaro Folgarida municipality
From 8.00 to 8.45 every morning, by appointmentCost: €15 for adults/€ 8 up to the age of 12-18
MOLECULAR TESTS (PCR-RT) are carried out exclusively by just a few laboratories in Trento at a cost of between €85-100, and tests in 32 hours at €120.
Tests can be carried out at the following private facilities (please check that the information is correct by contacting the indicated facilities directly):
- Laboratorio Adige(via Gazzoletti, 15, Trento): https://www.seaconsulenze.it/it/servizi/analisi-covid-19- Molecular test €87; Antigen test €35; Antibody test €50.
- SEA consulenze(Via G. Unterveger, 52, Trento): https://www.seaconsulenze.it/it/servizi/analisi-covid-19- Molecular test €100; Antigen test €40; Antibody test with blood sample €50, with finger prick sample €35.
- CST Centro Sanitario Trentino(Via G. Battista Trener, 2/2, Trento): https://www.csttrento.it/- Antigen test €40; Antibody test with finger prick sample €40.
- Ospedale S. Camillo(Via Giovanelli, 19, Trento): https://www.figliedisancamillo.it/trento/ospedale-san-camillo/- Antigen test €40 (result will be certified by the provincial TreC system within 2 hours).
- Progetto Salute(Via Milano, 118, Trento): http://www.prosalute.net/direzione-sanitaria/news/nuove-modalita-di-contatto-per-test-covid- Molecular test: urgent with result in 32 hours after sample €120*/normal with result 56 hours after sample €85*; 3rd generation Antigen test (immunofluorescence and microfluidic) €40*; Antibody test with blood sample and antibody test with finger prick sample €50; *surcharge of €5 for result in English.
- PrivatAssistenza(Via A. Fogazzaro, Trento): https://www.privatassistenza.it/trento/centro-trento/- Molecular test €85; Antigen test €55.
A complete list of all participating pharmacies in the province can be found at the following link: https://www.apss.tn.it/
live chat: live chat or homepage www.campigliodolomiti.it
whatsapp: +39 0465 447502
telephone: +39 0465 447501