10th edition of the torchlight parade of the Dolomites
The lights of Dolomite's Fire from Madonna di Campiglio to Pinzolo, at the feet of the most amazing mountains of the world.
The weekend 21st-23rd March, 2019 the 10th edition of the torchlight parade of the Dolomites will take place, charity event organized by Comitato Dolomite's Fire. The raising funds will be given to charity to the little patients of the Magica Cleme Foundation.
Thursday, March 21
Waiting Dolomite's Fire
At 4.00 pm, Sissi square: Entertaiment and live music, big screen for screening some historical Dolomite's Fire films.
Friday, March 22
Madonna di Campiglio
At 5.00 pm, Sissi square: Entertaiment and live music, games for children.
Tione di Trento
At 6.00 pm - meeting at the primary school, lighting of the Dolomite's Fire torch parade to the park "Le Ville". Live music with the presence of "Amici del Paolin", Cristina Parodi, the patroness of the event, and Juliana Moreira, the patroness of the Magica Cleme Onlus Foundation.
Saturday, March 23
At 11.00 am: Magica Cleme Trophy reserved to children up to 12 years old
At 11.00 am: Playground - play for children
At 12.30 pm: prize giving
From 2.00 pm: entertainment in all the refuges at the starting points of the torchlight skiing
Andrea & Michele dj set at Chalet Fiat refuge
At 4.30 pm Sissi square: Waiting for Dolomite’s Fire 2019
Opening of the Dolomite’s Fire village, music and entertainment, waiting for the torchlight skiing of the Dolomites with the friends of the Magica Cleme Foundation and several guests
At 5.30 pm: Starting points of the Dolomite’s Fire 2019
Meeting at the starting points of the torchlight skiing and dj set music.
At 5.45 pm: Dolomite’s Fire, the torchlight skiing of the Dolomites
The torchlight skiing starts in these places:
- Palù square: on foot;
- Chalet Fiat: with skis along the "Spinale diretta" ski run;
- Rifugio 5 Laghi: with skis along the "5 Laghi", "F.I.S. 3-Tre" and "Canalone Miramonti" ski runs;
- Patascoss: with snowshoes along the "Centenario" ski run and with snowborads along the "Canalone Miramonti" ski run;
- Rifugio Pradalago 2100: with skis along the "Pradalago Facile" ski run.
At 6.45 pm: Arrival of the tochlight skiing in Sissi square
To follow: closing ceremony
Possibility of participating in the ski torchlight on foot, with skis, snowboards and snowshoes.
Access to the cable cars, for the owners of the bib numbers, from 5 pm to 5.45 pm.
Get your bib number:
on Thursday, March 21 and Friday, March 22:
- at the Dolomite's Fire village in Sissi square, from 5.30 pm to 7.30 pm;
on Saturday, March 23:
- at the Dolomite's Fire village in Sissi square, from 10 am to 5 pm;
- at the departure of the ski lift ticket offices of Spinale, 5 Laghi, Pradalago, Grostè and Fortini, from 8.30 am to 11.00 am;
- at the refuges Boch, Stoppani, Pradalago 2100, Patascoss, 5 Laghi and Chalet Fiat
The schedule may be subject to change, depending on weather conditions or organizing needs.