Skiarea Campiglio: the season has started under the most auspicious star
A lot of skiers expected during the first weekend of the winter season.
New lifts and wider pistes
The novelty of the Campiglio Dolomiti ski area for the 2018-19 winter season makes the skiing experience more exciting and comfortable. Here what's going on in the biggest ski area of Trentino region:
- wider pistes
- renovation of some lifts
- development of the snowmaking system
Madonna di Campiglio novelty:
- Widening of Amazzonia slope (n.57), new snow-making system
- New snow-making system on Malga Zeledria-Campo Carlo Magno slope (n.54)
- New snow-making system in the first part pf the slope F.I.S.3-Tre
- Widening of Spinale Diretta slope (n.73) in the track between Montagnoli Lake and the end of the slope served by a new a snow-making system
- New Fossadei chairlift: the old lift will be replaced by a 6 seat-chairlift
- it will transport 1800 persons/h
- the journey will last 3 min and 3 seconds
- it will be more safety with the kidstop system
The chairlift is the link between Prà Rodont area and Malga Cioca, the best place in Pinzolo skiing offer for beginners and kids. The chairlift serves easy (blue) slopes and it is the link between the beginner area and the intermediate pistes.
Two new stations will replace the oldest and the new replacement will avoid a difficult gradient for the beginners.
With these improvements, Pinzolo confirms itself as a family-friend resort, validating its policy as first "Alta Val Rendena Family District".