From 7 to 14 july not to be missed the 6 top activities to do in Val Rendena
Have already plan your week? Choose what to do in Pinzolo and Val Rendena: 6 top activities are waiting for you:
- discover the Valley with the virtual tour
- regenerate yourself with the activities of the Dolomiti Natural Wellness
- experience the Adamello Brenta Geopark slowly
- walk along the San Vili path
- downhill from the Sfulmini track at the Brenta Bike Park
- find out the history of Val Rendena
1. Discover the valley with the Virtual Tour
Val Rendena: discover a mosaic of natural beauty and of little mountain villages! Visit in advance our valley through the marvellous panoramic images of the Virtual Tour, look at the main historical-cultural points of interest and...start your exploration!
2. Dolomiti Natural Wellness
Find your natural balance in the Brenta Dolomites of the Adamello Brenta Geopark with the activities of the Dolomiti Natural Wellness: Natural Kneipp, Bare Feet Trail, Tree Hugging...
Discover the weekly program:
3. Know the Park slowly
On July 12 discover the Adamello Brenta Nature Park. Participate in the evening walk in the Park, sleep in a mountain hut ad wake up at dawn to see the awakening of the wood.
4. Walk along the San Vili
The San Vili Path is a trekking of one hundred of km in the valleys of the Western Trentino, from the Brenta Dolomites, from Madonna di Campiglio to the town of Trento. It is divided in six stages, each of which is a complete and satisfactory excursion, through little villages, bucolic landscapes and extraordinary landscapes.
And if you want to walk in good company, we offer you a 6 -day trip with a local guide and a geologist.
More info about the itinerary and booking:
5. Val Rendena between nature and culture
The past of Val Rendena is told by the mountain architectures of the mountain huts, the ancient courtyards and the simple elegance of the historical buidings.
Discover the history of our valley and visit the museums of Val Rendena:
- The Glass Factory, the old crystals
- The Casa Cüs, the ancient crafts
- The Geopark, the geology of the Park
- The Acqua Life, the life in the mountain waters
6. Downhill with the bike
The Brenta Bike Park has open. If you are a gravity biker take your bike on bridges, drops and thrilling jumps. Moreover, discover the news of the Sfulmini track. Not to be missed:
- 4 tracks
- natural and artificial jumps
- bridges for every level
Open from June 29 to September 8, 2019.
Ask for the DoloMeetcard, the card that offers you many free or discounted services of the area.