Ancient jobs and customes
The smell of hay and wood. The noise of mountain people going to work, smoke of the forge and the scent of coffee.
First years of ‘900, a small mountain village is celebrating, people are walking along the streets and in the squares, close to majestic tops. 33rd edition of the event that brings back the antique works and customs in the centre of town, from 3 pm to 7 pm.
Moreover: folk band, exhibition of ancient tools, photo exhibition, dances and much more!
Dont' miss the various moments of the day:
- 2.30 pm: group photo in the square
- 3.00 pm: start of the event
- 4.00 pm: parade of the municipality band of Caderzone
- 4.30 pm: dancing with Hapsburg group
- 5.00 pm: firemen operation
- 8.00 pm: Holy Mass with procession
Free shuttles from/to the parkings of the area, from 2.00 pm to 7.00 pm.