Use the ski bus and avoid the stress of taking the car on holiday. The ski bus allows you to reach the ski runs quickly and easily.
Skibus Madonna di Campiglio
You can take the ski bus Madonna di Campiglio every day, from 17 December 2021 to 3 April 2022 with several runs, from the morning to the afternoon.
- Line 1 Madonna di Campiglio south: which connects the areas south of Madonna di Campiglio with the Spinale cable car.
- Line 2 Madonna di Campiglio north-Campo Carlo Magno: which connects the north area of Madonna di Campiglio with the Pradalago, Grostè cable car and the Centro Fondo.
- Line 5: which connects Pinzolo-Carisolo-Mavignola to Madonna di Campiglio and Campo Carlo Magno (and vice versa).
From 27 December to 9 January 2022 there is a direct line (Line 4) that connects Madonna di Campiglio sud with the Grostè cable car and the Centro Fondo.
See here the timetables and rates of the Madonna di Campiglio Skibus service for winter 2021-22.
Skibus Val Rendena:
The ski bus Pinzolo, Carisolo, Giustino, Massimeno (Line 6) is working every day from 25 December 2021 to 27 March 2022 and connects the town of Pinzolo, Carisolo, Giustino, Massimeno with the Pinzolo ski lift (centre and Tulot).
Consult here the timetables and rates of the Pinzolo, Carisolo, Giustino, Massimeno Skibus service for winter 2021-22.
skibus val rendena
Why the skibus?
Do you want to reach the ski runs without your car? During the winter use the ski bus, that connects the different areas of Madonna di Campiglio and the villages of Mavignola and Pinzolo to the departures of the ski lifts.
The ski bus is an eco-friendly means to live your holiday at the feet of the Brenta Dolomites.
Taking the ski bus is worthwhile for you because you can:
- leave your car in the garage
- avoid the stress and the payment of the car parking ticket
- reach the ski lifts quickly
- carry all your ski equipment easily
- respect the environment