With 620km2 (over 153,000 acres) of nature, the Adamello Brenta Nature Park comprises, to the west, the Adamello-Presanella group and its majestic glaciers, roaring streams, spectacular waterfalls and beautiful lakes. To the east, the park embraces the spectacular Brenta Group, a recognized UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The park organizes a great many recreational and educational activities designed especially for kids, both tourists and residents of the area.
15th June - 15th September
With the prepaid card you can get a lot of offers:
- excursion with the park guides;
- parking and shuttle buses of the Park valleys;
- entrance to the park visitor centres;
- 1 entry on one trail of the Adventure Park in Val Genova and of the Breg Adventure Park in Val di Breguzzo;
- 1 entrance to the Trentino museums and castles
ParcoCard 7 days (+ 7 days free for an overnight stay of 2 weeks): 20 €
Parco Card Family 7 days (for 2 adults and max 5 children up to 12 years): 40 €
Parco Card Family seasonal for 2 adults and max 5 children up to 12 years ): 120 €
ParcoCard seasonal (1 adult): 60 €
You can find all the summer Park activities in the guide "Un'estate da Parco". Download here or ask for it at the info points of the Park and of the Tourist Board.
See also the timetable and the summer transport fares of Val Genova, Vallesinella, Val di Tovel!