Tales from Val Rendena’s past.
The past in Val Rendena is right before our eyes. We see it in the architecture of the mountain farms, the structure of the ancient courtyards, and the simple, functional elegance of the historic buildings.
Discover the history of this valley through the collections housed at the various Val Rendena museums:
- Vetreria: the ancient glass factory
- Museum of the White War of Adamellina
- Museo delle Guide, the stories of the pioneers of the Alps
- Casa Cüs, discover the ancient mysteries
- Geopark: discover the park and its geology
- Acqua Life, the mountains and their aquatic habitats
- Julius Payer Glaciology Center, glaciers and the mountains