The biggest bike area in Italy
Bikeland is the biggest bike area of Italy, it runs from the Brenta Dolomites Unesco World Heritage, and from the Adamello-Presanella glaciers, to Garda Lake. The Bikeland crosses five areas of Trentino region: from Tonale and Pejo to the Val di Sole, from the well-know Madonna di Campiglio to Tione and Comano Terme up to Riva del Garda.
It has stuggering numbers:
- 39 cross-country and marathon tours
- 3 cycle lanes for more than 100 km
- 3 thrilling bike parks
- 13 enduro all-mountain trails
- 8 downhill trails
- 14 lifts (mtb transport licensed)
- 1 bike pass
- 200 ebikes hire
- more than 50 Mountain Bike Friendly hotels
- 1 bike shuttle from Garda Lake to Tonale, connecting Ponte Arche, Val Rendena, Val di Sole, Val del Chiese and Andalo Paganella territories
The must have? Two-wheels and a great desire to have fun.