Cross-country skiing is great for those of you looking for a more intensive workout at slower speeds, so that you can better enjoy the woodlands of the Adamello Brenta Nature Park.
The area around Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo and Val Rendena offers two different opportunities of those who love Nordic skiing:
22 km of trails:
- the Test learners trail (0.5km/0.3mi, easy)
- the Baby trail (3.0km/2.0mi, easy)
- the Sprint trail (6.2km/3.9mi, intermediate)
- the World Cup trail (8.5km/5.8mi, difficult)
8.30 am-5 pm
Entry: daily ticket € 7,00
afternoon ticket from 2 pm: € 5,00
over 70 e under 12 free
with DoloMeetCard & Trentino Guest Card free
Info +39 331 4011270
Cross-country ski facilities:
For the sportsmen:
- Point of departure for many outdoor activities
- Biathlon with compressed air rifle (info +39 0465 441633)
- Suitable for families
- Reachable with ski bus service (Rio Falzè stop)
5 km of trails:
a single 5km trail with artificial snow grooming southwest of Carisolo. Night lighting on 1,5km of the trail. Entrance to the cross country trail: free.
changing rooms, ski-wax service, vending machine for hot beverages, ski and deck-chair rental. Ski rental in the starting area (mobile +39 333 1859681): all gear, weekly rental, all gear, day rental, snowshoes, deck chair.
Call +39 333 1859681 (mobile)
Entry: free. Rental: complete kit (ski, shoes and poles) for 4 hours € 9, full day € 11; snowshoes € 10; deckchair € 3. Opening: 9 am-9 pm.