Flyski Shuttle: transfer from airports
Take the Flyski Shuttle from Verona, Bergamo, Milano airports and Trento railway station and get Madonna di Campiglio ski runs.
Why should I use Flyski Shuttle?
- you can get easily the Skiarea Campiglio ski slopes from the main airports in Northern Italy and from the Trento railway station
- it has competitive rates (bus changes along the route are possible only at discretion of the organization)
- winter 2021/22: the service is active every Saturday and Sunday from 08/12/2021 to 27/03/2022. Special races on 08/12/2021, 26/12/2021, 02/01/2022 and 06/01/2022.
Which connections does the service offer? Flyski Shuttle connects the Skiarea Campiglio ski slopes to:
- the Verona Catullo Airport
- the Bargamo Orio Al Serio Airport
- the Milano Linate Airport
- the Milano Malpensa Airport
- Stazione Centrale di Milano
- Stazione ferroviaria di Trento
Which are the costs of the service?
- € 35 per person one way
- € 59 per person round trip
- € 50 one way for Milano Malpensa airport. € 85 round trip (change in Orio al Serio airport)
- € 15 per person one way and € 25 A/R: speciale tratta Trento - Ambiti
- Children 0 - 7 years: free
- Children 8-11 years: 50% discount
Do you have baggage, extra pieces, animals? Read here
- 1 piece of hand baggage and 1 piece of checked baggage per person: free
- Extra baggage: € 10 for every ride
- Skis/snowboards: € 5 for every ride
- Animals, upon request: € 10 for every ride
- Child seat upon request, if available: free
TIMETABLE AND BUS STOPS
Download Pdf for the timetables