Is the snow your natural habitat? This is the place for you!
We’re getting ready to have you, and we’re working to ensure our lifts are open and fully compliant with safety rules and regulations.
Ski at sunrise, sunset, and even under the stars to feed your insatiable appetite for skiing.
If you’re looking for fun and relaxation, ski these 156 kilometers (97 mi) of interconnected runs across the three ski areas of Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo and Folgarida-Marilleva. Discover them all on this interactive map.
And if you like a challenge, seek out the competitions on the area’s hottest slopes and runs.
Canalone Miramonti: the World Cup run.
Tulot Audi slope: the black-diamond Doss del Sabion run.
Schumacher Streif: the ski area’s second-steepest descent.
Amazzonia: a great classic, a black-diamond to get the blood pumping.
DoloMitica: the longest run, steeper and with a greater elevation loss.
Ursus Snow Park: the Alps’ best terrain park.
1. Ski at dawn with Trentino Ski Sunrise
2. Cocktails at sunset and night skiing with Sunset Ski
3. Ski mountaineering beneath the stars along a dedicated run
4. Panoramic sledding down the Monte Spinale sled run
5. Dinner on the slopes with a snowcat ride to the lodge