Santa Lucia church (Giustino)
The church dates back to the beginning of the thirteenth century, as shown by the saint relics found in 1866; it also has the seal of the Trento Bishop Federico de Vanga (1212-1218). Other documents of 1244 named the presence of the cemetery and of the sacred building.
During the centuries the church was rebuilt many times till 1866. The main facade has a big granite portal, while inside there is a wide Renaissance nave. The golden wooden high altar dates back to the first half of the sixteenth century. There are some remains of frescos by Baschenis in the southern part of the presbytery, which represent the life of the “Blessed Mary”, the Jesus Nativity and the Mary’s burial. The buliding has been restored for the last time in 2009/2010, when the removal of the bell tower and walls plaster discovers the original building of the sixteenth century.