Doss del Sabion welcomes visitors to the unforgettably fun Brenta Bike Park: four spectacular trails that wind their way down from the peak of Doss del Sabion, at 2,100 m, to Prà Rodont at 1,500 m.
Summer 2023: CLOSED
The downhill track at the Brenta Bike Park
Brenta Bike Park
The Brenta Bike Park opens its doors from June to September, when the Pinzolo lifts are running.
The red Sfulmini trail has been a favourite with dedicated bikers for several years already: this spectacular freeriding trail, essentially a super-flow DH on mixed terrain, winds its way down from the peak of Doss del Sabion at 2,100 m to Prà Rodont at 1,500 m:
- natural and artificial jumps
- boardwalks to suit all tastes
But that’s not all… In addition to the red Sfulmini trail, 3 downhill tracks (a difficult black one, an intermediate red one and an easy blue one) of different lengths and difficulties make the Brenta Bike Park as popular with experienced bikers as it is with beginners.
The Brenta bike Park in detail:
- Prato Fiorito: a blue trail, 3.7 km long, with an altitude change of 590 m
- Tosa: a red trail, 3.5 km long, with an altitude change of 580 m
- Sfulmini: a red trail, 3.4 km long, with an altitude change of 580 m
- Vallon: a black trail, 704 m long, with an altitude change of 580 m
Access to the Bike park:
- 6-seats cable car Pinzolo-Prà Rodont
- 4-seats chairlift Prà Rodont-Doss del Sabion, serving the route