Integrated public transport service - sailing on Lake Idro
Cost of ferry tickets:
- complete tour of the Lake: €7.00
- Lemprato-Ponte Caffaro only (or the same journey in reverse), or any other shorter trip: €4.00
Tickets available on board at no extra cost. Each paying passenger can travel with one child of up to 2 years of age, free of charge; passengers travelling with more children must buy one ticket for every two children. The IVOP (Io viaggio ovunque in Provincia di Brescia) and IVOL (Io viaggio ovunque in Lombardia) travel passes and the “Trentino Guest Card” are accepted.
Conditions of travel on the ferry
- In the event of bad weather or fog the timetable may be subject to delays or changes and some services may be cancelled without prior notice;
- Bicycles are always permitted on board, subject to the availability of space;
- Dogs and other pets are allowed on board (at no extra charge) at the captain’s discretion. Leashes and muzzles are compulsory for dogs on board.