Use the ski bus and avoid the stress of taking the car on holiday. The ski bus allows you to reach the ski slopes quickly and easily.
Skibus Madonna di Campiglio
You can take the ski bus Madonna di Campiglio every day, from 26 December 2022 to 2 April 2023* with several runs, from the morning to the afternoon.
- Line 1 Madonna di Campiglio South: which connects the south areas of Madonna di Campiglio with the Spinale cable car (from 26.12.22 to 08.01.23 and from 21.01 to 12.03.23).
- Line 2 Madonna di Campiglio North-Campo Carlo Magno: which connects the north area of Madonna di Campiglio with the Pradalago cable car, Grostè cable car and the Centro Fondo (from 26.12.22 to 08.01.23 and from 21.01 to 12.03.23).
- Line 4 Madonna di Campiglio South-Grostè cable car-Centro Fondo: which connects Madonna di Campiglio south with the Grostè cable car and the cross-country ski centre (from 26.12 to 20.01.23 and from 13.03 to 02.04.23)
- Line 5: which connects Pinzolo-Carisolo-Mavignola to Madonna di Campiglio and Campo Carlo Magno, and other way round (from 26.12.22 to 02.04.23).
*the dates of the lines’operation vary according to the period.
The service is chargeable and provides for daily prices (€2,00), weekly prices (€10,00 for seven consecutive days) and seasonal prices (€40,00); it is free for children who were born after 30/04/2014 accompanied by a paying adult, Skipass possessors “Five out of Seven”, people with disability and possessors of student pass card, workers and pensioners, issued by Trentino Trasporti.
Skibus Pinzolo, Carisolo, Giustino, Massimeno
The ski bus Pinzolo, Carisolo, Giustino, Massimeno (Line 6) is available every day from 26 December 2022 to 26 March 2023 and connects the town of Pinzolo, Carisolo, Giustino, Massimeno with the Pinzolo ski lift (centre and Tulot).
The service is chargeable and provides for daily prices (€2,00), weekly prices (€10,00 for seven consecutive days) and seasonal prices (€40,00); it is free for children who were born after 30/04/2014, Skipass possessors “Five out of Seven” and people with disability.
It is possible to buy the tickets online, starting from24/12/2022, on board or at the Tourism Office (Pinzolo office).
Skibus Val Rendena
The ski bus Val Rendena is available every day from 23 December 2022 to 8 January 2023 and connects the towns of Val Rendena.
The service is chargeable: single run € 1,50, daily ticket € 3,00.
Skibus Val di Sole
The ski bus Val di Sole is available every day from 8 December 2022 to 9 April 2023 and connects the Sole Valley with Madonna di Campiglio Ski lifts and the town centre.
Why the skibus?
Do you want to reach the ski slopes without using your car? Take advantage of the Ski Bus: it connects the different areas of Madonna di Campiglio and the villages of Mavignola and Pinzolo to the departures of the ski lifts.
The ski bus is an eco-friendly means to live your holiday in the Dolomites.
Taking the ski bus is worthwhile for you because you can:
- leave your car in the garage
- avoid the stress and the payment of the car parking ticket
- reach the ski lifts quickly
- carry all your ski equipment easily
- respect the environment