Lake Idro for families.
Lake Idro is one of the Trentino lakes where visitors can spend a relaxing family holiday.
Near Lake Roncone it is the lake par excellence of the Valle del Chiese. With its mild climate, swimming is possible even in spring and autumn.
All along its banks are campgrounds, restaurants and hotels with modern and hospitable services.
Lake Idro is for sports and much more!
Lake Idro is also a jewel for sports enthusiasts who can enjoy:
- Windsurfing and Sailing, thanks to the Ander that blows south to north during the afternoon;
- Kit surfing in the northern part of the lake where the wind is strongest;
- Fishing for perch, pike, eels and bleak.
But excitement can also be found beyond its banks. In fact, in the area surrounding the lake it is also possible to participate in:
- Free climbing on the walls of Lake Idro and much more;
- Canyoning, an adventure in which everyone can participate that includes jumps, descents in mid-air and swimming in crystal clear waters;
- Nature walks, paths between footbridges and the shore discovering the nature of the lake, with no architectural barriers;
- Bicycling on the bike path.
The boat is undoubtedly a different, relaxing and pleasant way to travel around Lake Idro, discover hidden places, romantic corners and charming landscapes.
If you love lakes, the mini-cruise around Eridio is a must.
The boat service starts from Lemprato and stops at:
The Lake tour lasts around two hours, you can hop-on/hop-off and it runs from June to September.