Snowshoeing in the Valle del Chiese... an experience you won’t want to miss! Unusual itineraries, hidden corners and little-known valleys will appear as you walk. There's something for all levels of ability.
Snowshoe trails between Camp Antich and Cima Pissola
Snowshoe itinerariesFor people who don't go in for ski mountaineering but still want some winter mountain excitement, an alternative is the Trentino snowshoe itineraries designed and organised for snowshoe fans.
Stepping into your snowshoes you can escape the crowds and enjoy the snow in the woods and on the snow-capped peaks! More and more people choose snowshoeing for the beautiful landscapes, the tranquillity and its many benefits:
- It’s a great alternative for people who can't ski.
- It lets you enjoy the snow but without the ski-lift scrum.
- It’s an affordable sport.
- It’s good exercise.
- Snowshoes are easy to use and you’ll get the hang of it on your first outing.
- It’s a fun, natural way to spend a happy day with friends or your kids, with the special treat of walking in the Adamello Brenta Park.