All you need to ski… snow and fun galore in the Borgo Lares ski area!
Skiing at Borgo Lares
Ski area in BolbenoSituated on the outskirts of the town, the “Borgo Lares Ski Centre” is ideal for skiing practice, allowing rapid and efficient instruction in total safety, thanks to a ski area consisting of two parallel tracks and a well equipped ski school slope called “Bolbenolandia”. The Borgo Lares Ski Centre has had a winter season night lighting system for some years now. Illuminating the entire track, it allows skiers to try out exciting descents also at night.
Coste ski slopeThe Pista Coste is an easy slope with enough technical difficulty to make it ideal for ski tuition. Courses are overseen by the local “Sci Club Bolbeno” ski school and are FISI-approved for circuit races for the baby/small kids and youth/students categories. The starting altitude is 710 m, descending to 585 m.
A large car park, a restaurant and a bar with a solarium and a rental service for all ski equipment of good quality, a maintenance workshop and ski waxing complete the area.
Bolbenolandia camp for beginners
Bolbenolandia A perfect environment for beginner skiers. Bolbenolandia is undoubtedly one of the secrets of the Bolbeno ski resort’s success over the years.
Special treadmill machines help little ones make their first moves on skis, with exercises taking place on very gentle, easy slopes.
There is an indoor area entirely dedicated to descents with bobsleds and sledges and the exciting and high-adrenaline rubber dinghy descents along the snow tubing track.
The quality of Bolbenolandia facilities mean that fun and safety are guaranteed. The structure is accessible directly from the car park and is guarded.
Opening of the Bolbeno ski slope scheduled for Saturday, 17 December 2022.
- Saturday open afternoon: 1.00 - 4.30 p.m.
- Sunday open hours: 9 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
- From 19 to 21 December from 6.30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday 23 December from 9 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. and 6.30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 December from 9 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- From 26 December to 8 January from 8 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. and every Wednesday and Friday also from 6.30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Evening opening also on Monday 2 January from 6.30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- From 9 January 2023: Monday to Friday 1.00pm – 4.30pm. Evening: Wed – Fri 18.30 – 21.00. Saturday and Sunday: 09.00 – 16.30 (continued)