(Translated by a machine translation tool)
For 50 years the temple of authentic flavors.
Imagine spending a pleasant lunch or dinner in the charm of a former medieval convent furnished with sobriety and style and give yourself the emotion of focusing all your senses on the genuine flavors prepared with art and love.
A place permeated with details and objects that discreetly tell the attentive eye a story that speaks of architecture, design and a Pizzini family experience. A story more than 50 years long.
The risotto with the shin, which has always been the staple of the restaurant.
Opening and closing times
- January 1, 2022 - December 31, 2022
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 19:30 to 22:00
- Saturday, Sunday from 19:30 to 22:00
- January 1, 2022 - January 31, 2023
- Saturday, Sunday from 12:30 to 14:30