Ring route, mixed with climbing and trekking, which connects 10 of the Brenta Dolomites peaks in 6 stages, linking existing and re-equipped normal routes.
Way of the normal route
Where?The route unwinds through the Brenta Dolomites from south to north, reaching Cima d'Ambièz, Cima Tosa, Crozzon di Brenta, Campanile Alto, Torre di Brenta, Cima Brenta, Cima Falkner, Cima Grostè, Cima Pietra Grande and Cima Vagliana.
Way of thr normal route in numbers:
- 6/7 days of crossing
- 10 tops
- 8 refuges and 1 bivouac in which to stay overnight
- Climbing difficulty max III +
- 5500 m of total positive difference in height of the traverse
- 5500 m overall negative altitude difference of the traverse
- 45 km overall length of the traverse (between walking and climbing)
- 15 km overall length only climbing on Normal routes
- 60 hours of mountain experience
the mapClick on the focus points and open up the route details. Choose the scale, select the desired information and download the map in full or in compact pocket-size version or the GPX track file.