Not far from Pinzolo, before reaching Madonna di Campiglio, is the parish church of S. Antonio di Mavignola, with a jutting gabled roof.
S. Antonio di Mavignola, “St. Antonio” church
The church, with the hut shaped roof, cherishes some frescoes ascribed to Cristoforo Baschenis (first years of the Sixteenth century) and, probably, other frescoes from the facade ascribed to another painter (1481).
The facade, above the granite portal, is beautifully frescoed: in the big Ghotic lunette there is the Deposition, on the sides six saints and the date of 1481. The indoor is frescoed as well.